Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Soap and Glory for my toiletries

I guess competition has no room in business industry for being an online seller is not even an exemption to resist all the temptation of the products from my other co-sellers especially when what's they're selling is not in line with mine. Even if it is in line, I still cannot take any promise but only a nod-of-I-will-try. Then, recently I just took that promise down but hey did I even promise? Nope, so no blaming here.

Just as I welcomed my 22nd year here on earth, a touch of vintage was my aim for the whole year. I wore a vintage dress paired with an 80s platform. There are more to add which more can be doubled as more more or for a complete redundancy, much more vintage items since a year is totally consists of a lot of days which filled up my list already half-way. A satchel bag, oxford shoes, the ready made braided belt (enough with diys) and just recently, I found another vintage dress and with its affordable price, I need to have that a.s.a.p..

And few days after, I am again in an identity crisis (let's just say I take that phrase generally including my crisis in my wants, fashion and others). Again, I made another blog not even thinking of the difficulties and not-so-easy-part of establishing it with posts, subscribers and readers. It was a blog for my travel desires. I figure out having a random blog just makes it more difficult of thinking what possibly the best blog topic for the day while breaking it down to specific one would at least lessen the difficulty and I chose Travel. So, that's my unorganized thought of introducing this blog post which my whole point is just to share something about a travel kit I found from a co-online seller.hehe

Soap and Glory for my toiletries. The basic thing needed to be packed in a traveler's suitcase or travel bag is toiletries and you definitely should have a one kit for those or else things will just get messy. I am an OC in this part whenever I go to other places and the only thing that really gets my nerves is the soap of how I could actually put it inside the kit without a mess. Well, I can buy a new soap for a fresh pack but putting it back to the kit when it is already used, wet and even with soap bubbles is what I hate. So, what should I possible do? Bring the soap dish too? Grrr. I remember days before (I am laughing already) I pack my toiletry stuffs in a see through cellophane separating my soap from the rest. Well, sorry I just could not afford the zip lock you know. Then the second thing I must see to it while packing these, is its position that it should remain in an upright position for stuffs such as deo, and other that can be easily spilled. Honestly, I do not really have my own "travel kit" (poor me), I just used any smaller bag and just slip them in and I could not say if I was even planning to buy one back then.

So, for today I have to decided finally buy one but take note I saw this item without really the plan or my final decision. I just figured the whole thing that it would be best because of this travel blog thing and my future travel getaways.

I have high standards as I've mentioned earlier when it comes to toiletries bag and take a look how this kind of bag was able to pass.


1. The Brand. I have never heard Soap and Glory (forgive me) so I googled it since a quite handful of customers were dying to buy and reserve one for themselves.mmmh It must be a popular brand like Victoria Secret.hihi Just for a change, a branded toiletry kit would provide the best environment for them.


2. Upright position. Remember my second thing about positions and so with that picture, I have believed that it was really forever that way.


3. Not so upright. Then, I discovered that it was not. But with zipper thing, it could totally hold my stuffs firmly and I still can add things in the middle. As long as it is a sturdy square thing that can stand by its own and not the bag thing that will just mess the stuffs inside, I am okay with it.





Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.