Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

INTO the MIDway Beach

Yes, into the Midway Beach. Travels have never been this fun without the endless fun, gossips and stories from friends, the bloopers during the travel or "biyahe" and more fun there is if a celebration is about to happen. To orient you first before I move on with details, this is a repost as you can notice the date from the pictures. And writing this blog would not just simply explain the the events that have happened and the pictures taken during the day but actually putting it into life with words. Read, Imagine and Enjoy.

The day had finally come, the birthday celebration of our dear friend cai. A big YES to that hoping our not well-kept FB message of our birthday surprise plan will work out which I accidentally tagged the birthday celebrant herself and the time I noticed it was only after the entire plan was finalized. For that message surprise plan whole thing, a wreck and surely needs a plan B. A big-scratch for my head since I am to blame while a big thanks for our supportive brains which never ran out of creative ideas. The Plan B and the final plan, cupcakes and the Illuminight lantern. As for the Illuminight lantern, we were still lucky to persuade the sellers who happens to be our batch mates to customize it with a "happy b-day cai" lettering.

The meeting place was the usual easy-and-accessible-venue of Dunkin Donut at the heart of divisoria. But before that, some things were still to be taken care of. First was to pick up Josephine (haha, that's Joy for short) along with her case of Tanduay Ice, a heartily offer for the event confused as a charitable act or a hidden-desire-to-be-drunk...mmmh Next place was Mcdo Ororama for the Illuminight lantern and the one who did the lettering stuff admitted herself that the days given were not enough for the paint to dry so a warning like "wet-paint-be-careful." Now, this wet paint warning adds another warning as to how we can actually keep it while not getting the paint smudged. Heading to the meeting place.


The driver's seat is always taken by the driver slash my bf.


As for the boys, well ladies first and the back of the pick up is the only thing available that comes after "first".hihi


While for the girls and the birthday celebrant, the back seat...


...which left Josephine and I sharing the front seat. At least, I can put my eye on the illuminight sky hidden below the seat praying our feet will be good and not step on it.

We can't blame the hotness during our travel with the transportation's not-so-working-aircon and for the hot weather turned cold and rainy showering a painful teardrop and more painful for Alvin after the crack of his guitar because the most important thing is we arrive to our destination safe and sound.







The pictures are proofs for our safe arrival that day with that sprightly jump shots and smiles on our face.

Then, the sunny afternoon had darkened slowly into a cold windy evening signaling for our birthday surprise.




We changed our lovable swimwears planning to surprise cai at the pool part but turned out the pool was only until 5:00pm and hurried back then towards the room which ruined the plan partly.hehe And this is the main event, the singing of happy birthday to our dear celebrant.


Ohe, about the Illuminight lantern, our feet had not behaved properly since it was stepped on breaking the stick something but at least it still floated and flew as it should be. The strong wind surely is a headache giving us the difficulty of lighting it and controlling it preventing not to cause any fire.haha




We stopped for a while somewhere at Initao to cherish our last minutes there just for a pause and look at its good views.










Sincerely,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.