Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

CDOBloggers 3rd Blogging Workshop

Okay... okay... You blog, you have your own blog which just means that you know stuffs about it but do you really know the whole blogging thing? Well, as mentioned, you know stuffs but not exactly everything about blogging. Good thing CDO bloggers will be having the 3rd blogging workshop this Oct. 22 2011. Another date to mark in your calendar.

At last now, I have no reason or excuse not to join this. I'd been close to crying before right after knowing about a workshop held just days ago but now, I still have plenty of days to prepare. No more time for saving because slots are limited for only 75 heads just in time when I have here some spare.=) So what are you waiting? I got my slot already, get yours as well.

Time:
Saturday, October 22 · 1:00pm - 5:00pm

Location:
Loreto's Grill and Restaurant
#35 Tomas Saco 6th Nazareth
Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines

About:
-Know more about Blogging
-Market your blogs/online businesses
-Have the weapon to work conveniently from Home

Topics:
- Public Relations & Blogging by Maria Irene Aserios
- Web/Internet Marketing by Al Jedidiah Aquino
- Social Media, SEO by Venus Mabale & Eldie Aban

Ticket cost:
Php 300.00 (price includes a meal for one)
Limited seats. We can only accommodate 75 heads. Grab your tickets now! :)

For inquiries, contact:
Em Cortez - 09177194346
Elva Agbon - 09165853700


Sincerely,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.