Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

God is the best Pilot

Delayed flight of salary, period of financial turmoil, what else, gusty winds of cold state-of-no-money but I remain deep seated in my very own kind of class seat may it be business class or what (but I more call it as personal*wink*) for I believe that the Pilot always knows the best and He is God. Indeed, everything happens for a reason and if without such circumstances then I would not even catch a glance of my salary because of my impulsiveness during "many-money" times. Then, just recently an upcoming event is about to happen for a cost. A sign I should take by heart and a more deserving thing for my money.

Just for a thought!

Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.