Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

30 Days Blog Challenge: Day 03 Your Top 5 Pet Peeves

Day 03: My Top 5 Pet Peeves


Honestly, I am not really the kind of person who is easily annoyed or should I say it is because I am mostly the reason others get annoyed. Nah! Not really, I punch jokes but not too much and I stop if the air of annoyance starts. But below is my top pet peeves anyway.


1. When you ask a stranger and does not even care to answer
- One very good example was when I was about to ride a jeepney. I am not yet familiar with the RA or RB signs of where their routes are so I thought asking was the best idea. I was wearing that time a very planned outfit so I had the confidence but to my dismay, none even bothered to answer. They were just like in a stare blank. I did not know if they got intimidated by me or they are just physically incapable.gggr So, I went inside the jeepney to ask the driver himself and it was the wrong route so I passed the passengers with "GGGGRRR" because if they have had answered that time, I would have not wasted my time climbing inside.

2. When Trisikad Drivers reject you as a passenger
- The only time when I commute myself is when I am going out alone and most of the time I am with my boyfriend. Unfortunately, every time I go out by myself, I always end up in this situation and I don't really know why. They must be thankful passengers are coming after them as if their ride is that beautiful.(d baya jd)

3. When people are being "feelingera"
- We have this mini canteen at our place so sometimes if I have a free time, I help in entertaining customers especially when the place is already very crowded and really needs help. Then, there was this customer who really feels as if she was the star that day and asking one of the in charge who that time was me like asking "yaya" to do stuffs of this and that.Grrr And she can't even wait that she literally pokes me by her hand not even seeing the number of customers. She should be thankful I have this long patience because if not I would really give her a "Who you?" look and have a "walk-out show".

4. When someone stares at you from head to toe
- This just annoys me without no particular reason and even if I am just having a paranoid issue especially when I am not really at my best outfit and I feel like they are looking at me as if I have done something wrong.

5. When a "super FC" approaces you
- Now, this is the winner. I am being friendly as much as possible as I can but when there are people who are not yet that close to me and they approach me as if we are best friends. And I hate that especially with all the touching stuffs....mmmh


Sincerely,

2 comments:

Klinedagangan said...

thumbs up!

nabuagermeline said...

lols...hehe tnx anyway...

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.