Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 02 Where you'd like to be in 10 years?

Day 02: Where you'd like to be in 10 years?

Honestly, I had been dying to write this second day blog challenge (I apologize for a one day delay) but later did I just find out that it is a "where" for I thought it was a "what". Thoughts had already been occupied in my mind the moment I had mistakenly read it such as, "I'll be a full time traveler writing all my journeys and a part time nurse." Now, I just need to make another from scratch again.mmmh So, I'll start with...

Today, Oct 26, '11, currently looking at these lovely girls from gossip girls posing their best shot at Paris. Gossip girl is such an epic and obviously one of my favorite TV series. I couldn't describe more, it's not another girly girly show that sooner or later it just gets boring. Aside from the gossip girls, it's the place that I also love. Hey, who else does not want Paris. Paris is love. And if ever I am gonna choose where my honeymoon would be, definitely it would be Paris.

gossip girl in paris
gossip girl paris

10 years after, well, the picture speaks for themselves. I will be in Paris drinking a cup of coffee and who knows I'll be best friends with the gossip girls and hanging out with them in just an ordinary Wednesday.

me at paris

Sorry, Blaire, you are not anymore in the upper east side of Manhattan and some things just need to be changed. I bet I need a welcome greeting here. Bubye Blaire.

me and gossip girls at paris

Don't worry B, you know it's just my nature, we're friends anyway so I figure we need to catch up and bringing along S might the best idea.

Now, that is a dream. Well, it's the future and we can never tell. xoxo



Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.