Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

30 Days Blog Challenge: Day 01 My Current Relationship

Day 01: My Current Relationship


in a relationship status

Yup! He's the one, my partner in life. Not only my current but my forever relationship. Why I am so sure about the forever there because I know that I can hold on with my relationship to him that long and even more. And it just makes me laugh every time I hear people say stuffs like "You can't tell if you are meant forever" when actually it's us who are making our destiny so we can definitely say it.

As you can see from the picture, arrows intersect each other to point the correct order of the pictures. The center was taken when we were not yet officially in a relationship yet we had that kind of "corny" picture. It was just for fun experimenting his brother's DSLR, practicing our acting in front of it and posing our best. Then, the next picture if you follow the arrow, we were already official that time. We planned to both wear shirts from Cebu since we did not have yet our own couple shirts. Then, the rest of the pictures were the different couple shirts we had bought already. The first one was a ready made, we just bought it at a department store while the second one was customized and I was the one who designed it. But now both the shirts are with me already since Jude got bigger and obviously the shirt got smaller for his size. Then, the last one, was the latest one, Batman Forever and so is our relationship, forever.

We are now a year and more, still counting and I am very blessed I found this guy. I love you, Mark Jude Flores!

Sincerely,

2 comments:

Klinedagangan said...

I got inspired by this and relate myself of how grateful to be in a blooming relationship mesmerizing mementos.. ;)

-MheDheline_02.11

nabuagermeline said...

yeah... too bad the picture is not fully shown because of the big size. u must be grateful too=)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.