Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

My Dora Backpack

It is my least intention to be like Dora the explorer since of its "laagan" or "lakwatsera" image but instead my topmost purpose is to grab her very own backpack. Well, it is the number one requirement of a traveler like me (sei!). But don't ever dare make me laugh if you are actually thinking of Dora's backpack though I accept the blame since I have not really specify in that part. What I am really after is what is inside you know the map and the map and the map. But to keep you in the right track, I will be not talking about Dora but of course myself.

My ever super duper goal is myself holding a DSLR camera, I think so. But to be at least realistic, I settle with a digital camera of course from a good brand so not to waste my cold hard cash savings. I am planning to start saving right now. Oh my I have so lots of things to save up--my trip to CEBU, a camera, my IELTS exam what else, uhm water rafting since my high school friend is coming from Australia and wants to try it out. I wonder if these are achievable but my hopes are still up since unexpected things happen during December. You know the Christmas gifts, the gifts and still the gifts.

Soon, when I get hands of my own camera I will proudly copyright all my pictures posted here in my blog. As you have noticed, if ever you have browsed my other posts, the pictures are quite exaggerated and are obviously taken by a professional photographer while others are shots of some strangers I do not even know.

A camera, an expensive material thing that can be confused as a want-or-desire-to-have-one-since-others-have aside from its main goal of shooting your best memories is a thousand worth paraphernalia of a frustrated traveler like me. As for my main goal is to travel the places I want to lay my foot on having a camera handy will take me closer to that one and not just about laying my foot on but laying my entire memories on it. Memories that have and are yet to happen so please Santa this is my grown-up Christmas wish. /*wink



Sincerely,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.