Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

CEBU: Say BOO to me

I must say that I have never been a good spelling student and this I apologize for my unforgiving misspelled CEBU. And then again for the second time, I apologize for from the very start I have been too good to be true for it was a lie. I do good in spelling but there is just something in CEBU that I intentionally misspell it to a "Say Boo". I deserve this actually. A shameful slap I deserve as a true blood Cebuana who had left her hometown and rarely paid a visit.

I now call CEBU as a "Say BOO" to me since for the years I am staying here in Cagayan de Oro, I cannot remember even a single good memory in the place I was born. Though I have pretty valid excuses as being serious with my nursing course but I have reached to a dead end of it and not even an exemption was the right word as to why for the year 2011, I have not gone back there for the Sinulog. And yeah I remember now, I was babysitting that time, still valid right?

So for 2012, hoping that the alleged end of the world will remain as forever an alleged, I am starting listing all the places I need to visit there. Oh I almost forgot, I did go back there months after I became an officially RN, that was Apr 24, 2011 for a job interview and keeping my hopes up in finding a good and a salary-satisfying-job. But I ended back here in Cagayan de Oro. To be honest, it was strange to feel home sick in the real-home-cebu and feel a big relief after I came back in Cagayan. I guess being home is not really about the years of stay after all but to the people that have been closed to you at the present. Makes sense?

Now back to my list, actually I only have a pretty few list like 2 only. Does that even called a list? The top of it is SEE-NU-LOG.


I will forever remain unforgivable by my own self if I will still pass another year not witnessing the epic CEBU Sinulog. I now have a worth-to-be-called-online-job so aside from my needs, I still have extra pennies to keep for CEBU getaway. Then followed by another epic experience "Sky Walk" of the Crown Regency Hotel. I know it is quite freaky and scary walking on one of the highest building there but I am after the experience. Anyway, I'll tag along my ever handy boyfie to serve as my refuge in such deepest-insane-experiences.


It is only a few months from now already and so I am having sleepless nights to that day. The second other thing is the "hikay", going to a residence with lechon served on the table and lots of other food. Well, at least I am confident in that part since I have tons of friends who value the fiesta so I will never ran out of places to go to. The problem is the choosing part since most of them are my friends. You know what I mean.




Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.