Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Lovers in Pier-is Gingoog

I am as of the moment crossing my fingers and hoping you can get what I mean with the title, Lovers in Pier-is Gingoog. I actually based it from the popular Lovers in Paris. You remember now (haha and my fingers are free and uncrossed). This was during the holy week at Gingoog. Gingoog was not really the primary purpose, we stayed at Jude's place at Medina and then visit there since it is only a few minute ride and yes it was the place, the main talk from most people, spreading rumors with the place's newly renovated (if that is the word) pier.

A seemingly not-too-harsh rain was the weather that time with the cool breeze of air giving us a feeling of cold but a warm welcome to Gingoog. We are at our not really best clothes since it was a cold weather right at the beginning which had freaked our bodies to go out and take a cold bath (sorry to admit that). As what you can see, the spring fashion of "pambalay" was the least pieces we could wear from our wardrobe. At least I am wearing a still-fashionista-sense pair of outfit and not to mention by the other person I am with which no words are needed anymore to explain his fashion sense of the day (hihi).




The other "lovers in pier-is Gingoog" is Jude's bro and his gf from the time these photos were taken but now a wifey since they are already married. The photos are pieces of evidences of how places and views are given of great importance in their city. A pier would not look at this best without a desire to catch a tourist's attention and indeed not only my attention was caught but my heart as well wanting to go back again and again. So, when after the unlimited photos that we definitely enjoyed posing, the dimming sky had signaled us to go back home. But that would be until we had taken our last photos from their capitol place. Be amazed then!






If only I knew fruits would be these big, then I should have brought a big knife and cut all those and slice to prepare a huge bowl of fruit salad perfect for the city peeps. The only problem is where I can get a huge bowl. Got an idea? The remaining pictures are the first ones taken before we arrived Medina. We stopped at a Capistrano beach just beside the popular Duka Beach.


The 2 pairs of Lovers in Pier-is Gingoog







Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.