Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Malay Balay!

"MALAYBAlay natin magkatotoo." Actually, I am in the middle of my vampire-hours-of-work here in the Philippines since the origin of my work is from America so I'm living like them like working during sleep hours. I just want to relax for a moment and do some stretching then I remember that I am a day due of making blog which of course a very right timing. So, I therefore include blogging as part of my stretching and warm ups. I just want to share a bit of my conversation with my boyfie yesterday. I am not sure about you feeling the same way because I am super excited with it already. I told him of course my plans of buying a camera and blah blah blah and I turned gah gah gah right after he replied about some plans of going to Malaybalay so to "blessing" the new gadget (a Visayan expression). Imagined that, then after I have no other thoughts but the plan only that is why I am putting it into words rather go crazy thinking it alone the whole time.

The first photo is the Monastery in San Jose. I always have this hobby of researching before writing since I don't want to end up unprepared. Back to the thing, you know, while I was researching for the word Malaybalay, that picture is always present tickles my curiosity and that I found out that it is one of the places there. I have no more words to further add since this serves a guide by the time I visit there. Let this guide you too.

With the cold romantic atmosphere of Malaybalay or the so called "Little Baguio" of course I do want to dive for a swim in one of their springs and with my other half around I might be turning "little Baguio into little Milan".



The first one is the Matin-ao Spring followed by Nusali Spring. I am not quite sure if it is a hot or cold spring so I left the spring with no specification but I am gonna find that out soon.

http://travelpremiere.blogspot.com

Malaybalay also offered a lot of hiking opportunities. But with the picture shown, I think it meant horseback riding. Anyhow, that is taken at Pines View Park. Well, I am not actually in the mood of riding on a living thing. I go for a science technology product - a motorbike. More fun huh?

So what you think? Do these plans remain forever a plan or be my forever Malaybalay getaway memory? Oops, timecheck back to work now.


Sincerely,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.