Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Pentax RS1000

It's over, I give up on aiming for grabs the IN and popular DSLRs either from Canon or Nikon. It is something that is a worth of a thousand bucks that not even a single day I can imagine affording it. So, I take a reroute, still aiming for the same gadget, a camera and I obviously see myself one of these days holding it and taking pictures. It is the Pentax RS1000 I am talking about. I give a 3 weeks deadline of saving and buying it. See the picture? Are you a bit of confused what on earth is the reason why I love it? Then I wast no single of revealing why. It is of its feature of customizable skins as well its lens ring. And you know how important valuable stuffs for me. It would not be called mine if it has nothing something about me. Take a look at these.




I love the skins from the third pic with a touch of elegance. I am at least thankful of having a gift of able-to-edit-in-Photoshop so I have the luxury of making my own skins which can be my face or anything personal. Its like wearing a Sunday dress on Sundays so apparently this Pentax RS1000 can match my daily outfit or any theme of the day. And I am this so excited mood already. Aside from the skins which I say that I am not really good of analyzing gadgets with its features, it has an HD video recording stuff. Quite an added point so anytime, I can just record and post it on YouTube with high quality.

I am in the meantime canvassing prices. It is so affordable, a 5,000php for the maximum price and and even has a 3k plus only for the least price. I saw some cheap price at ebay but I can't afford anymore to wait for days to arrive.






Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.