Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

A Letter to Pedring!

I am in the midst of confusion if I am supposed to be laughing at this picture though it does look hilarious but this funny picture had surely ended a lot of lives. And there is no other to blame but Pedring. So I wrote a letter hoping that he could read this.

Dear Pedring, Alam ko na mahirap na talaga ang buhay ngayon at maski ang pagiging magsasaka ay kulang para matustusan ang mga pangangailangan sa buhay araw-araw. Ngunit kahit ano mang problema ang dadapo, lahat ito ay may solusyon. Kung kaya't nagtataka ako at kung bakit sa isang iglap ay ikaw ay biglang nagbago. Ang pagbabago na ang syang dahila sa paghinto sa maraming inocenteng buhay, pagsira sa napakaraming tahanan at pati ang lupa na syang kinatatayo mo. Ano ba talaga ang nangyari?

Then, here is the english translation:
Dear Pedring. I know life is never this easy and difficulties always remain inevitable that even being a farmer is not enough to supply all of your daily needs. However, every problem has always its own solution. That is why I am in a moment of shock as to why in such a little time you have turned into something else, a monster. A monster that have killed a lot of innocent lives, destroying not only houses but our true home, Mother Earth. What is really the matter?

Oh. Did anybody forget to tell me that Pedring is actually a name of the storm? Yeah but just after I had finished making the letter with a special English translation because all I thought he was a farmer turned into a killer in the loose (joke only, of course I know).

With the recent statistics, Pedring' deaths has reached 21; 35 still missing (so sad).





But these pictures below have totally caught my attention that no matter how difficult situations are, there is always a Filipino heart in each one of us ready to help others and having that little smile on our face.





Sincerely,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.