Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Keeping A Traveler On Schedule

I am a nurse by profession but totally not my current occupation, a blogger hoping to bring some inspiration and finally a traveler wishing soon to reach a whole lot of destinations. I can still be more than that but as of now I am going to focus on my undying imaginations, my travel spots and busy schedules. Indeed an imagination, and I accept "my as if it is true" revelation to ruin my moment of dreaming but this does not exempt my daily basis at home for I treat it as my top spot which makes my room my favorite then. So I lit the lamp trying to make the whole fuzz of this and hoping you bare with me, keeping a traveler on schedule.

What keeps me busy these days are work, articles and the normal eat-sleep pattern. I can't believe I am fooled of the so called $$$ guaranteed nursing profession and now giving me what? ... an online job. But I am at least happy to have one enough to supply my needs as well as my wants. Now, the problem is the time-gap stuff working like Americans staying awake while the rest are all asleep is a bit of abnormal and until now I am wondering if my eating time or pattern is at the right track. But the most important thing, I guess is sleep and should not be less than 8 hours. No problem with that. The thing is my work hours and the food. If I am in a normal Filipino working hours then that already includes a lunch and snacks but since I am working midnight neither of the two do I have. I am hungry but I have no food to eat (poor me. but I am gonna buy lots of them once I received my first paycheck). So for now, I am gonna adjust and finalize my daily schedule and I'll start with work hours.

(Monday - Friday)
9:00pm - 5:00am : Work hours
5:00am - 1:00pm : Sleep
1:00pm - 2:00pm : Take a bath
2:00pm - 3:00pm : Lunch
3:00pm - 7:00pm : Free time (articles, blogs, "lakwatsa")
7:00pm - 8:00pm : Dinner
8:00pm - 9:00pm : Prepping for work

I can't see the word breakfast and snacks so they must be in my work hours so 1am for snacks while 4am for my breakfast. As for my weekends, I am in a T.G.I.F.-for-no-work the next day and the ideas of my T.G.I.S. night outs are seem to be fading or now out of the picture because in Sunday I am in a full day getting busy with at least clothes and not my laptop anymore which makes sense now the reason of my fading night outs. I'll be a zombie already if I still keep up my usual vampire hours on weekends.


Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.