Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Let EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale Handle It

The first thing to take note no matter how durable EatSmart Precision Voyager digital luggage scale can be is how accurate it takes a measurement. Airport can really be a pain in the neck when dealing with luggage so it is really of major importance to make sure that yours is within the normal limits of luggage weight. You wouldn’t want to be humiliated in front of people for a single pound excess because all you remember was exactly a 50lbs measurement from your luggage scale.

Thankfully, users are very wise to handle this case. Aside from using an EatSmart Precision Voyager digital luggage scale, they as well use a bathroom scale to compare the weight.

Well, there seems to be no problem at all because both provide the same measurement of 49lbs. However, it is only a 1 pound less for the airport luggage limit which has the greatest possibility to increase and exceed at the airport.

A relief for everybody, that the weight at the airport was only a .1 excess—49.1lbs. All still the same weight with EatSmart Precision Voyager digital luggage scale and the bathroom scale.

How to use EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale?


As simple as 1 2 3!
  1. You have to simply clip the EatSmart Precision Voyager digital luggage scale to your travel suitcase or bag luggage.
  2. You lift your bag once successfully attached.
  3. The EatSmart Precision Voyager digital luggage scale beeps by the time it has already determined the weight and appear within the large backlit LCD. There is an on and off button to reset it back and is again ready for another heavy duty.






EatSmart Precision Voyager Digital Luggage Scale Different Parts

  1. Handle
  2. The durability of the handle can be determined how it is uniquely designed with a two handed SmartGrip for easier lifting no matter how heavy your travel bag is.
  3. Scale
  4. Obviously, it is compact and despite of its lightweight, the durability is still there to be tagged where you go.

You know now that in times of heavy problems for a heavy adventure trip ahead, you know who can handle it best but with EatSmart Precision Voyager digital luggage scale. It is I guess the most practical solution of the hideous and inevitable airline luggage restrictions which most of them are now imposing a strict 50 lb weight limit on bags per person. Be a smart traveler with EatSmart Precision Voyager digital luggage scale.



Sincerely,

1 comments:

Kaye said...

i also have a digital weighing wenger scale which I bought at tripologie. really love that store a one stop shop for travelers

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.