Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Indulging with KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls


KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls’

first appearance on the KFC counter menu was last year but poor me it was just last Sunday when I first took notice of the desserts maybe because it was almost 1pm after attending a 12noon mass that I could not take anymore the hungriness in me.

KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls

Plus the inevitable long line that I had nothing to do but wait, I can’t blame it if the only picture I could stare was the poster of KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls in front of the my line. Of course for an hour of delayed lunch and waiting, I need more than a normal meal. At first, I was sceptical to buy one but for a reason that I have not tried it yet which only costs P29 each, I decided to include it in my order.

From the selections of KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls: Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Banana Pie, Mango Cheesecake and Chocolate Tiramisu, I ordered the last choice. As much as I wanted to order everything, I could not because it would then be considered as gluttony and is part of the mortal sins.

Anyway, I chose Chocolate Tiramisu because honestly I had not tasted it yet. Poor me again! And I did not exactly know what Tiramisu was if it was a kind of a cake or an ice cream. Besides it was the only selection I guess that was not “daily available choice” among the KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls.

KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls

Other than that, I ordered Fun Shots meal plus a garden salad in ceazar’s sauce. The only thing missing was a soup for a full standard meal. Then, I instructed the cashier to serve the KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls last.

The Verdict? I was not pretty sure. The Chocolate Tiramisu comes in four layers. The top was like a whip cream with shredded chocolate, second was chocolate, third was coffee and the last one was like a mixture of both.


The first layer was heaven because I just love whip creams especially on cakes. The second layer was as usual sweet and yummy as you could expect from a chocolate. But the texture was a bit foamy and not really the typical ice cream when there is fullness and “something I could not explain” much like a whip cream but a little level up. The same goes with the third.

KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls

I was just shocked after endorphins kept flowing me as I get to used with the chocolate then caffeine just right away replaced all those. Anyway, as I had said Chocolate Tiramisu was my first time. While the last was like a tamarind neatly crushed at the bottom part of the cup. But that is just a comparison.

Overall, the KFC Streetwise Spoonfuls 4 layer Chocolate tiramisu was like a drumstick in a cup especially with the chocolate you can’t wait to finally taste at the bottom part.






Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.