Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

SINULOG: Stepping on Cebu Soil!

January 29, 2012

Finally, I waited not even a single second of delay to go out and finally be with my hometown again and celebrate the biggest celebration of Sinulog. But the truth is my friend and I were able to go out late lunch due to expected tiring and lazy attitude after the whole night trip.

The first day was fully booked from noon time down to lunch even until midnight.(but that part was not worth anymore sharing here.hihi)


1. Sto. Niño Church

I'll start with Sto. Niño of course. As they say, the Lord first before everything else.

Although, I had gone here months before, I still forgot the specific number of the jeepneys in going to the Colon. But at least their signage were visible enough that we need not any more ask if it passes Sto. Niño.

However, when we get near the church already, it just stopped suddenly because they can't get through due to traffic. Well, then let's get this on and start walking. No matter how huge the crowd is, for Sto. Niño, we went through them.

Discovery: I should not be amazed with this already since this is my hometown but what I noticed... The crowd was always waving toward the church. And when Arjay and I got near by them, one suddenly raised her hand and waved like a "goodbye". Funny for both of us, but we looked at the direction she was waving and realized it was the statue of Sto. Niño she and everyone else are waving. So, we followed to show our "pananampalataya" as well.

Below is the colorful bandaritas but apart from it, Sto. Niño.

Sinulog 2012

2. Light A Candle For Sto. Niño

I already had my list to pray for Sto. Niño. And believe it or not half or mostly have been already granted right at this day. Well, to mention those, I prayed for my boyfriend's successful career and mine as well in regards with RN Heals 3. My bf already got the job while I qualified for the interview. And of course I also prayed for everyone else health and happiness, family and life.

Sinulog 2012

3. Magellan's Cross

As if I have not gone here yet but yes I took pictures as well just like other tourists.

Sinulog 2012

4. Pier One IT Park

For a multiple choice question, this must be the choice that should be eliminated. The above three pictures are religious while this is a bit opposite. I only included this because I think the view is worth sharing, right?

The happenings here were seemed fast. The drinking especially the money and I can't even remember mostly. Then you must already have an idea of how *&+nk we were here.

Sinulog 2012

Well, those were the pictures. Keep posted. I still have more to say about my Sinulog getaway.

Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.