Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

A Bumpy Trail To No-One-Really-Knows-Where

jasaan cagayan de oro city

Who can’t defy a deal of the open road such as that giving me a green limited-access highway, a car show following their way through that long path or a bumpy trail to no-one-really-knows-where? Who needs a why either?

My outfit may not be a good match to this sudden road trip, suffering from the sun brought by the ¾ top I am wearing and the black sheer high waist worsening it but at least I am off with these comfy pink topsiders ready to jump ahead anywhere and anytime. Well, that's me, up for almost anything.


jasaan cagayan de oro city


This will be the first of my next in line posts of shots somewhere around the corner. Having the new header, I needed to keep my reputation as a "fashion traveler". I am really having a hard time to come up with the idea of combining my two favorite passions in life which are traveling and fashion. And it is not so pretty obvious from my previous posts. So, I decided to posts shots like these to each of my post making this as my first one.






Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.