Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 06 Virgo Personality Profile: They say, I say!

The facts and information below are from the site, ifate which you could also go and search for your zodiac sign.

Day 06 Virgo Personality Profile: They say, I say!


Virgo Personality Profile:

They say, “Individuals born under the sun-sign of Virgo are open-minded and typically somewhat shy, and keep their cards carefully hidden.It can be difficult to tell what a Virgo is thinking, as their thoughts are guarded and mysterious. Virgos are almost always very intelligent and very imaginative -- spending long hours thinking and being philosophical about issues that many others would only think about for a few moments.”

girl staring

I say,
“This is what exactly I need to tell people every time they catch a glimpse of me staring at a blank space. My intelligence (more of my imagination) can’t stand to just let issues pass by—one example is the new trend in Facebook of shared hideous videos, stories and photos. These usually last up to a week in my mind and haunt me forever of the reality that I am yet to face (I’m scared, I hate you new Facebook).”


They say, "They prefer simplicity and minimalism and tend to avoid complex situations. Because Virgos spend so much time being deeply philosophical about so many subjects, they are often gifted with tremendous powers of insight -- allowing them to see and sense many things that others miss."


I say,
“I object simplicity and minimalism for it totally contradicts my sense of fashion. And I have no intention to avoid complex situations for I stand courageous and brave in such times. I further add with “powers of insight” because for what purpose will it be when I rather remain safe, silent inside my room and keep my cards carefully hidden.”

They say, "Virgos are often perfectionists -- never satisfied with any task until they feel it is one hundred percent "right". This perfectionism can be something of a double edged sword -- sometimes leading to projects that never get completed, because too much time is spent on small details."

I say,
“Totally! I should have finished this 30 Day Blog Challenge which I started on the 24th of Oct but until now I am stranded at the first few days of it.”


Virgo at Work:

They say, "While Virgo's dedication to perfection can lend itself to almost any career path, Virgos are often very well suited to tasks that involve analysis, details and deep thought. The world of high finance is filled with many Virgos who excel at strategy, perception and careful planning.

Virgo's practicality and diplomacy is a valued asset among employees and senior management. Virgo's must always remember however, not to miss the forest for the trees. Getting caught up in a sea of details can often lead Virgos to forget about the big picture."

I say,
“I can relate especially in the part of “forgetting the big picture”. So to speak of where and what I am today, I can’t find the way clearly and can’t swim through because of all the golds and silvers floating on the sea.”

Virgo in Love:

They say, "Virgos just take a little while to open up to others completely. They typically hide their true feelings for much longer than other signs. Virgos take time to develop a sense of trust, but when they do, they forge extremely powerful bonds and make excellent lovers, partners and allies."

I say,
“I find this funny for my current relationship is also a Virgo. Does that mean we are compatible? For apart the other signs that I have met, he is the only who truly understands me. But that is not a QUESTION anymore because he already is the ANSWER.”

They say, "Virgos are typically reserved, and not given to wild displays of emotion or extreme behavior. They are almost always extremely rational. They are very good at discussing issues in a mature fashion -- but only when trust has been fully established. If trust has not been fully established, Virgos may act coy or seem elusive."

I say,
“Bull’s eye! So don’t ever wonder why I seem to be having a double personality when your friends (which is a close friend of mine) say I am “this and that” but when we come in contact, I am totally different.”


I finally say,
“So, I wonder... How did they ever come up with such signs that are closely relevant to a person’s personality when all these are only based from the glittering stars from the sky above? No words to copy, nor mystery codes to dissect.”

What I think they say, “I am a nurse so I never take that particular course which is taking these as my business. Better yet go for the none-of-my-business.”





Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.