Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

I. Heading to the Gardens of Eco-Tourism Village: A Strong Attempt of a Beanpole

ascending hill of Malasag
I hold tighter, fingers in hard and firm grasp as we finally make a right turn of our motorcycle entering the ascending hill of Malasag. With its known rich culture and a prosperous environment, religion on the other hand is never left behind as the place is also where the stations of the cross is held joining different people of one faith and belief. These serve as their feet and legs as they walk along the 14 stations and keep them going until they finish the last.

I get a glimpse of the first station and takes a little while until I spot the second. Take note, I am in a motorcycle and "a little while" may be forever when taken by feet. I would surely be in no time taken to the nearest hospital as I struggle with my wimpy legs. Well, I still could be in survival if it is in a flat ground but in an ascending hill like Malasag, I'll faint by just a look at it.

The weather today, definitely not the issue for it has been a fine consideration for Filipinos get used to it already. To describe it, not just burning hot but sizzling enough to get me charred if I still allow another hour display under it. Plus my double afraid-to-get-my-skin-darker jackets intensify it more with an inner cotton cardigan and a thick black jacket. This skin protection from the sun situation is the beanpole's possibility of dehydration. I hope not.

Thankful as I am for we are getting closer and closer to our destination. At least my eyes have seen another shade of color blocked by the gleaming rays of the sun a while ago when all I can see are spotlight and shadows. Green as it is, huge trees and all shades of green seem to be waiting from a far stretching their branches to reach us to wave a greeting and a hello. A sudden shift of cool breeze of air from a sizzling warm feeling of the heat. As we are in the spot itself, the trees grow taller and taller amplified with great hapiness and joy by our presence.

But what bothers me is my reclining position how my body is slowly at right angle of the changing vertical ground and now I am in the same direction with the sky having an eye to eye contact. I close my eyes before I can think of more.

Tune in for my II. Hiking my way to the Gardens of Eco-Tourism Village: A Strong Attempt of a Beanpole

Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.