Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

The 170 bucks traveling Nurse

I am oozing with "sayang" and "pagsisi" that I did not even mind searching for the right terms and its translation in English. Yes, I am in the out-of-field-of-nursing-work right now but I have no darn intention of forgetting the real me, of being a nurse. I know life is a funny person who just tries to make fun of nursing and show the not-so-good part of it and I am in no way allow myself to be trapped with it because surely deep inside it is just a big fat joke (as what I have said life is a funny person). And the real culprit of this whole thing is the one thing that I was not able to join the volunteers in a particular place for this month's batch. I know I was not really been good with the past hospital of my previous volunteer work of not completing my 400 hours but do I have any choice. Now tell me what choice will you get if there is a job there offering you a salary? Don't even dare speak if it is a "yes I will still continue my volunteer work" because you will be just another nurse added among those who say "I took up nursing to serve the sick." Let's take this in a business-way, we serve the sick people and I want to go abroad. Now that's what a real nurse is in other words it is called "ROI - Return of Investment." You invest your hardwork, time and commitment with money.

So, I did some interrogation and questioning in case I get update for the next batch. And I come to silence with the 170 bucks of budget per week. Just enough information I need for my obstreperous blog post (sorry for that).

I now raise my white flag as my sign of surrender for the day's blog posting.

Take care everyone.

Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.