Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Nurse Avenue: The Angel Wears Prada

That long walkway at the Nurse Avenue and I thought I never gonna walk my way through it again.

Who could ever thought in a day like Friday when all the people are out doing their thing, making a memorable "Last Friday night" and so does I, waiting at a coffee shop for my accomplices for the month's SMB Oktoberfest, a text message would arrive reminding me that "hey, nurse you're up for volunteering again."

I almost forgot about that "nurse" part, receiving a salary by just staying at home was just as good as working outside with the same salary but have tons of expenses, like fare and food and better than volunteering with no salary at all.

You know what the best part is? Doing those at the same time. I mean, I now have a work so what's the problem with volunteering when at long last, I have money to support it. So brace everyone as I walk that Nurse Avenue again wearing Prada. I am no devil because I have this halo turns visible every time I enter the hospital. So I entitle this post as "Nurse Avenue: The Angel Wears Prada".

Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.