Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Introducing Cebu Pacific's 12php Lite Fare


Introducing Cebu Pacific's 12php Lite Fare though not really the exact term because this promo is only until Oct 9 and that will be the day after today. Sorry for the late post but I never felt such since I was able to get my ticket or should I say two tickets for Cebu Sinulog this Jan 12. Indeed a very big bargain, you could save as much as 50% more because for two heads I only paid 1,023K. It was a "meant to be" in my part, Jan 2011 was not really a good start for not able to join Sinulog and this coming 2012 will probably the best. Did I forget to mention that I paid using my own debit card, my own money. Whew a very good investment for my first pay and talking about return of investment is a lifetime memory and a good post for this blog. Read below about it or you can just visit their site.


Our LiteFare Secret

How can we afford to give you such unbeatable year-round value?

Brand New Planes = Efficiency
Our new planes are hi-tech, low maintenance and more fuel efficient. Because of this, cost are reduced and we’re passing the savings on to you.

Joint Venture = Expert, Inexpensive Maintenance
Aviation Partnership (Philippines) or A+, our joint venture with SIA Engineering Company (the #1 aircraft maintenance provider in Asia), guarantees expert maintenance support in all the airports we fly to. Expensive maintenance is out of the way.

Improved Website = Ticket Issuance is Faster and Cheaper
We’re now open 24/7 to serve you! Now in English, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesian, Bahasa Malaysian,Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese and Korean, you can book and pay for your airline tickets, hotel stay, car rental, travel insurance or event tickets online at our super-charged website. We’ve partnered with Verisign so all your online transactions are fast and secure.

No Paper Tickets = No Paper and Printing Cost
When you buy a LiteFare (or any kind of ticket for that matter), you get an itinerary receipt that resides in our system. Now you don’t have to pay for the cost of printing or worry about losing a paper ticket. Best of all, we all help save the environment. Just present a valid photo ID upon check-in and ready to fly!

Quality and value-oriented service
We’ve kept our warm and caring service simple, so we can focus on what matters most: strategic flight schedules and affordable fares. Who needs "free" newspapers or "free" meals (the truth is you’re actually paying for these things!) when you can choose to just pay for the service while having a little fun on the way?



Sincerely,





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.