Nurse Germz

The nick is Germz, add some miss, nurse coz I am a nurse in the Phil. Passion never runs out in me. I travel, I wanna stand out, I heal but just don't let anything come across along the way specially when I am about to chase my biggest dream of traveling the world!

Germz of Generality

And so I started this blog to feature all about my whereabouts here in the Philippines and out coz I can't just stay put at one place. Would you come with me? I would love to! See yah!

Batanes: To see is to believe




Meet Travel Premiere’s first ever feature traveler, Christian Melanie Lee, a freelance blogger and an article writer who proves a place can never be as appalling as what newspapers have been spreading.





Talking about the place, Batanes and what she can remember:

“Whenever I hear Batanes in the news, typhoons come into my mind and the farthest part of the country.”

Surely, typhoons and “farthest part” stuff are not the best memories one would want to associate in a particular place. Yet by another newspaper she stumbled upon again, such totally changed as she wonders about the mystery of the whole place. She even added,

“And I’m just wondering how they live in that island. And I’ve heard that the beauty of this magnificent island.”

Now, what better way to do aside reading this first ever feature traveler but to read the whole article “See you soon, Batanes!” itself of course from her blog. More information is available from the place and you can get to know more about this feature blogger.

She quotes by the way…

“I'm a freelance blogger, and article writer. I'm now switching from a personal blog to a lifestyle blog.
I'll be finishing some drafts for my personal blog entries by November 25, my birthday.

As of the moment, I don't have a permanent job. I'm doing a part time job as an events coordinator for my friends' event company here in Manila.

Hope to hear from you!” ~Melanie


A happy birthday to you then, an advance greeting from Travel Premiere.



Sincerely,

3 comments:

Christian Melanie Lee said...

Thanks for inviting me on your awesome blog!

germz said...

no problem. you can share again here by the time you have visited Batanes so this post can have a part II.hehe or just any of your travel exp if you feel like sharing.

~miss germz

Christian Melanie Lee said...

I'll be doing some travel blog entries...soon! After event hopping this month. :) Sure, I'll share some of my travel experiences here. Thanks a lot for giving me an opportunity to share my blog post here in your awesome blog.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
But all of them rang true, and reminded me of why I travel: to learn and grow, to challenge myself, stretch my limits and foster an appreciation of both the world at large and the chair waiting in front of the woodstove back home.
Powered by Blogger.